Envo EHS Consulting Ltd (Envo), an independent environmental consultancy founded by Nick Biagetti, is delighted to announce we have successfully completed our second year of trading (as of 1st January 2022), with higher revenues, a diverse and expanding client base and doubling the number of projects Envo has advised on from the previous year.
In what has been an excellent year for Envo in another challenging year for businesses, the successful second year of business has justified Envo EHS Consulting’s focus on client service excellence, versatility and professionalism.
Envo is based in the prestigious Sci-Tech Daresbury complex in the North West of England and during this second year of trading has been involved in supporting and advising a diverse range of clients in a wide range of environmental / ESG related services. Despite the continued challenges of external factors such as Covid-19 and Brexit, we have managed to far exceed our second year business expectations. Some of the work highlights in the second year of trading has included:
- Conducted environmental/ESG due diligence on 17 transactions (both sell-side and buy-side due diligence) for global corporate and financial clients and environmental consultancies. Deals included manufacturing, chemicals and pharmaceutical, real estate, energy, packaging, services and food and beverage sectors.
- Advised on four environmental and health and safety compliance programmes for global corporate clients in the chemicals and pharmaceutical, energy supply and food and beverage sectors.
- Prepared an environmental and health and safety checklist for a global tech giant.
- Provided Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) support to the financial sector.
- Supported an Operations Audit for one of the world’s largest TMT companies.
- Doubling the number of clients Envo has provided advice on from 5 in 2020 to 10 in 2021 which includes a diverse list from global environmental/ESG consultancies, global corporate clients and UK based PE firms.
- Deal highlights in 2021 include advising on Zetland Capital’s successful investments in Typhoo Tea and Portobello Brewery, as well as supporting Diploma PLCs successful 2021 acquisition drive in the Controls Sector.
We can report more good news in the months ahead, with strong foundations in place to grow the Company further, through a healthy project and collaboration pipeline for 2022. If you would like to hear more on how Envo can support your business please do not hesitate to contact Nick on +44 7818 016 022 / email@example.com. Everyone at Envo wishes you a healthy and prosperous 2022.